Georgia Financial Power of Attorney Laws
Episode Title: Georgia Financial Power of Attorney Laws
Date: March 27, 2019
Key Take Aways You Can Learn From This Episode:
- How a Financial Power of Attorney can protect your money from creditors.
- Why it’s important to have a Financial Power of Attorney before you think you’d need it.
- How becoming your children’s Financial Power of Attorney can protect them.
- How having a dedicated elder law attorney draft your Financial Power of Attorney can save you money, time, and trouble.
- Why a General Power of Attorney does not provide as much financial protection as you’d think.
Looking to find an experienced estate lawyer in the Georgia area who is skilled in asset protection and estate plan preparation? Shannon Pawley is an attorney in Georgia with expertise in estate planning and asset protection. Shannon can provide assistance with creating an estate plan to include making a will and how to establish a trust properly. If you have questions about asset protection or questions about making an estate plan, reach out to Shannon and she will be glad to help answer all the estate planning questions you might have!