Your Business is My Business
Key Take Aways:
- Baby Boomers own 63% of businesses in the United States and 76% of them plan on transitioning their business in the next 10 years. How will this impact our economy and society?
- 78% of business owners do not have a transition team to present their options and help them put a plan in place. How this can hurt you as a business owner.
- 49% of business owners have no plan at all in regards to how to transition out of their business. What consequences will that have on their business and family?
- What is a “life-after plan” and why every business owner needs one.
- How to de-risk liabilities to allow your business to continuously prosper.
Looking to find an experienced estate lawyer in the Georgia area who is skilled in asset protection and estate plan preparation? Shannon Pawley is an attorney in Georgia with expertise in estate planning and asset protection. Shannon can provide assistance with creating an estate plan to include making a will and how to establish a trust properly. If you have questions about asset protection or questions about making an estate plan, reach out to Shannon and she will be glad to help answer all the estate planning questions you might have!