Special Needs Planning
Key Take Aways:
- How does Special Needs Planning differ from traditional Estate Planning.
- How law changes have allowed people with disabilities to engage in their own planning without court involvement or familial influence.
- What are the different types of special needs planning, how do they meet your needs, and what are the dangers of not knowing the differences.
- How to gift money and assets to a disabled person, without hurting their SSI eligibility.
- How to protect you assets to ensure that your adult disabled child still lives with the highest quality of life after you are no longer able to care for them.
Looking to find an experienced estate lawyer in the Georgia area who is skilled in asset protection and estate plan preparation? Shannon Pawley is an attorney in Georgia with expertise in estate planning and asset protection. Shannon can provide assistance with creating an estate plan to include making a will and how to establish a trust properly. If you have questions about asset protection or questions about making an estate plan, reach out to Shannon and she will be glad to help answer all the estate planning questions you might have!